Libnet.ro
UNICEF

00:07

Which BSE stocks did the Pilon II funds trade in the first three months of the year?

Ziarul Bursa Ziarul Bursa,
Which BSE stocks did the Pilon II funds trade in the first three months of the year?

The funds managed by NN Pensii, BCR Pensii and Metropolitan increased their exposure to Hidroelectrica * The contribution to mandatory private pension funds increased this year to 4. 75% of the gross monthly income of employees, compared to 3. 75% last year * APAPR: Of the sums accumulated in the accounts, about 72% represent the transferred contributions, the remaining 28% being the gain made by the administrators and investments. continuă pe Ziarul Bursa

ştiri de la Ziarul Bursa

actualitate, 00:07

ştirile zilei

 
carturesti.ro
adblock

Confidenţialitatea | Contact

Sitemap

Copyright © 2012-2024 Libnet.roibNet.ro

( 0,2366 seconds )